Donor sperm is a great opportunity for men with complete infertility to make his family happy, give a chance to his beloved woman to bear a child and become a mother.
The appearance of the long-awaited child in families where a partner is diagnosed with complete infertility, is just perfectly possible if donor sperm is used. Biomaterial obtained from healthy men is kept frozen in specialized storage facilities. The Liniya Zhizni Clinic conducts donorship programs where material can be selected from an in-house sperm bank.
Donorship programs are available to any couple that needs such assistance. We guarantee full confidentiality and security during donorship procedures. The Clinic provides all conditions for comfortable treatment, so you will have no reason to doubt the success of the outcome.
Why it’s good to come to Life Line Reproduction Center
The Reproduction Center adopts stringent screening standards for replenishment of the donor sperm bank, thus guaranteeing that only quality material is issued to our patients.
Thanks to the highest skills and qualifications of our fertility specialists and laboratory personnel, selection, storage and use of donor sperm ensure maximum effectiveness for our patients.
Reproduction Center applies the highest requirements for donors and sperm quality. Only we implemented Primo Vision system that guarantees visibility and transparency of IVF procedure.
Timely visit to a medical specialist increases the chance of the pregnancy onset by several times
When sperm donation method
- Selection of donors among nominees
- There are age limits (18-35 years) fixed, associated with the choice of a life period when for a man a spermogram with the best record for possible fertilization of oocytes is fixed;
- stringent standards of physical health are adopted, including common physiological parameters, hormonal balance, presence of chronic diseases;
- Main parameters of donor sperm placed in the clinics’ storage
- number of spermatozoids in 1 ml of ejaculate, - over 15 million units;
- white blood cells count in 1 ml of ejaculate - not more than 1 million units;
- the biomaterial shall have at least 4% of morphologically normal spermatozoids formed and at least 32% active sperm spermatozoids;
- volume of donor’s ejaculate - at least 1.5 L.
- Specifics of the use of donor’s sperm at Life Line Reproduction Center
Bank of male reproductive cells formed at Life Line Reproduction Center contains detailed information on external characteristics and genetic traits of (body type, eye color, etc) that help a patient to choose the variant required for the specific patient option and ensuring the likeness of the future child with her partner or meets preferences.