Examination before planning pregnancy
Timely survey of spouses is a guarantee of pregnancy that has no complications and a minimal risk of birth of an infected baby.
Examination before planning a pregnancy is a compulsory stage, which presently all couples undergo who wish to see their child healthy. To date, there is a standard “set” of required tests, the results of which give confidence in favorable outcome of future pregnancy, birth of a healthy baby, or points to the need to subject the mother or father, and sometimes the both.
At Lifeline Reproduction Center you can get counseling of experienced specialists, i.e. a Gynecologist and Urologist-Andrologist, and undergo the whole list of required tests.
Why you should go to Lifeline Clinic
Lifeline Reproduction Center is a specialized narrow-profile clinic: our specialists are fully engaged in the men's and women's health, rehabilitation, stimulation and maintenance of fertility, studies on the health of the parents and the baby. Our Clinic guarantees you the following:
A complete diagnostics
of the body of future parents,
a husband and a wife, within
one center. A doctor-in-charge
will study the specifics of
the couple as a whole;
program that includes a
standard diagnostic set
complete with procedures
depending on specifics of
a man’s and woman’s bodies;
Perfectly accurate results
and prognosis of pregnancy
because the Clinic is equipped
with the most modern
Timely visit to a medical specialist increases the chance of the pregnancy onset by several times
That includes examination before pregnancy
Turning to our Clinic, you will get a comprehensive medical examination, starting from consultations with all specialists, to tests that you can pass in our laboratory.
- Gynecologist’s counseling. The specialist will inspect a future mother to determine whether her intimate parts function property, collect medical background taking into account past medical history, hereditary disorders, previous pregnancies and their course (if any). Data is kept completely confidential. Following inspection, the doctor will make and agree the woman’s examination program.
- Urologist’s counseling. The husband is advised to visit an urologist and pass a number of tests for latent infections and pathologies. If any are found, the specialist will prescribe effective treatment.
- Consultation with a Reproductive Specialist and Endocrinologist. If the spouses they have any problems with conception or reproductive health, they should visit the said specialists. These work in our Center, so they won't have to go to any other medical institution. It is important to understand that examination of a man before woman’s pregnancy is a very important and necessary stage on which very much depends, in particular the chance to conceive a healthy baby, any possible complications of pregnancy and the risk of gestation.
- Consulting with a Geneticist. The couples where one spouse is over 35, or has any genetic pathologies in family anamnesis must necessarily undergo genetic testing before pregnancy. We employ a highly skilled geneticist; he can both make a forecast on the unborn baby’s health and give recommendations on how to minimize the risk of genetic abnormalities in the baby.
- A full examination before pregnancy includes a whole cycle of primary analyses. It, for example, may include tests for infections, blood group and Rhesus factor. On request, tests on hormones, HCG, etc. can be prescribed. In our Center tests are made very quickly, with full confidentiality, and tests results are given directly to the couples.
- Ultrasound examination. To determine whether a woman’s organism can successfully get through pregnancy, a general examination is performed which, besides medical inspection and tests, includes ultrasound examination of all organs of small pelvis. The Clinic has modern US equipment enabling to obtain very accurate data.
- Once you pass all pregravid examinations, your physician-in-charge will tell you how to proceed. If our specialists find any health deviations, do not be afraid and distressed, as our doctors have a wealth of experience, newest knowledge and skills which are enough to promptly handle any problem.
After conception, you can continue to communicate with our specialists in any form convenient for you, for example, by signing a pregnancy maintenance agreement. In this case, you can pass all the necessary tests and ultrasound examinations, as well as to receive prompt counseling and medical care up to the birth.