M.D.,Obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist
obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist
Specializes in oocyte donorship and surrogacy programs. Mastered all ART methods. Great experience in gynecological surgery, in particular in the endoscopic surgery. Over 7 years of experience in the field.
In charge of:
- Treatment of various types of infertility.
- ART treatment. Supervising oocyte donorship and surrogacy programs.
- Surgical treatment methods: endoscopy, hysteroscopy, endometriumectomy, ecohysterosalpingoscopy.
- Pregnancy care, including complicated forms with recurrent miscarriages.
- Treatment of pathology of cervix uteri with radio surgery methods.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Outpatient gynecology, cervical diseases, cycle disorders.
Mr. Barkov graduated from Moscow State Medical Stomatological University in specialty “General Medicine”, clinical residency training in “Obstetrics and Gynecology” on the basis of Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology (NC AGiP) of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Chair of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery of NC AGiP).
In addition to the main specialty, Barkov Mr. Barkov had advanced training course on:
- “Ultrasound diagnosis in obstetrics and gynecology”, Department of Functional Diagnostics at NC AGiP;
- “Endocrinology issues of Andrology”, Department of Clinical Andrology, Faculty of Advanced Training of the Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship;
- “Reproductive health of families”, Training Center “Mother and Child”.
Member of the Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR), Member of the European Society for Human Reproduction (ESHRE). Regularly participates in important international congresses and seminars on reproduction problems.