Area of expertise
- Graduated from Sechenov Moscow State Medical University with a diploma dated to June 16, 2004, majoring in Medical Business.
- Completed internship in Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München. Completed residency training and postgraduate training at the Russian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology).
- Passed PhD thesis defence on ‘Specifics of ART Application in Patients with Obesity’
- Retrained in Kulakov Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology in the program ‘ART in Treatment of Infertility’.
- Holds a certificate issued by the Russian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education valid through June 15, 2020, majoring in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- A certificate issued by the Russian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education valid through June 14, 2019, majoring in ‘Ultrasound Diagnostics’.
Ms Koloda started her professional activities at the clinical hospital of the Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich, at IVF Department. Worked as a fertility specialist and gynecologist-endocrinologist in major metropolitan hospitals.
Reads lectures and conducts practicals in gynecological endocrinology.
Holds a place of Teaching Assistant at the Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Russian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education.
Author of numerous scientific works including those published abroad.
Executive Editor of the ‘Problems of Reproduction’ magazine.
She holds memberships of ESHRE and RAHR (elections held every other year with Heads of regional representations voting), participates in international conferences in gynecology.