Area of expertise
- Graduated from Moscow State Medical Stomatological University specializing in General Medicine, diploma dated to June 27, 2007;
- Clinical residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology on the basis of Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences (Department of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery).
- A certificate by Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry named after A.I. Evdokimov, valid through June 16, 2019, with specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- ‘Ultrasound Diagnosis in Obstetrics and Gynecology’ by the Department of Functional Diagnostics at the Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology;
- ‘Endocrinological aspects of Andrology’ by the Department of Clinical Andrology, Faculty of Advanced Training of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia;
- ‘Reproductive Health of Families’ by “Mother and Child” training center.
Mr Barkov specializes in the field of donor oocyte programs and surrogacy. He mastered all the ART methods. Possesses vast experience in surgical gynecology, including but not limited to endoscopic surgery.
Holds memberships of Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR) and European Society for Human Reproduction (ESHRE). Regularly participates in important international congresses and seminars on reproduction issues.