Area of expertise
- Graduated from Ivanov State Medical Academy in 2004, Department of Medical Business.
- Completed her clinical residency training in 2006 majoring in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy based on National Medical Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after Academician V.I. Kulakov.
- Graduated from her post-graduate studies in Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, undertaking a study ‘Clinical relevance of the antiphospholipid antibodies profile in female patients with a severe form of a recurrent gestosis’ based on the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at School of Preventive Medicine.
- Thematic advanced training course ‘Ultrasound Diagnostics in Obstetrics and Gynecology’ held by Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Perinatology named after Academician V.I. Kulakov, 288 hours, 2007
- Educational course named ‘Sexually Transmitted Infections’ in 2008 held by Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after Academician V.I. Kulakov
- Thematic advanced training course under the program of ‘ART in the treatment of infertility in men and women’ taken in 2012 held by Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after Academician V.I. Kulakov
- Retrained majoring in ‘Management of Healthcare Services and Public Healthcare’ at the Institution of Advanced Training of The Federal Biomedical Agency of Russia, Department of Public Health and Healthcare, Legal Studies and Computer Studies, 864 hours in total. Qualification thesis devoted to ‘Exercising of Qualimetric Analysis in Quality Management in Healthcare Institutions’, 2012
- Internship in Prague Fertility Center in Prague, the Czech Republic with the guidance of Daniel Hlinka, the director, MDF, PhD, Senior ESHRE Embryologist, 2017
- Thematic advanced training of Healthcare Workers School of Medical Institution of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, on the program of additional training ‘Hysteroscopy’ in 2014
- Internship in «Clínica IVI Sevilla» in Sevilla, Spain, majoring in ‘Optimization of Donorship Program Realization with an Eye toward Maximum Efficiency’ and ‘Systems of Quality Management in Operation of an IVF Clinic and Embryo Laboratory’, 2015
Ms Potapova has experience in obstetric hospital and surgical gynecology, as well as experience of peer work together with therapists of European countries. She holds memberships of Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR) and European Society for Human Reproduction (ESHRE).