- Graduated cum laude from Gorky Medical Institute named after S.M. Kirov, diploma dated to June 18, 1981, majoring in Medical Business.
- Completed internship training and residency training majoring in Obstetrics and Gynecology, passed Ph.D. defense in ‘Ultrasound and Hormonal Evaluation Criteria of Fetoplacental Complex in Women with Exogenous-constitutional Obesity’.
- Certificate issued by Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov, valid through November 13, 2020, majoring in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- mastered all of the assisted reproductive technology methods, shows high results in the execution of IVF programs;
- completed internships in IVF centers in Paris, Clermont-Ferrand, Brussels, Barcelona, and Chicago.
Defended her D.’s dissertation, being the first Russian dissertation in the medical field in the context of international cooperation between the Research Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences and the University of Clermont Auvergne in in Clermont-Ferrand, France in 2007, on ‘Assisted Reproductive Technologies in a Marriage Given Male Infertility’.
Is an acting professor at the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, Perinatology, and Reproductology of the First Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
A member of the Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR) and European Society for Human Reproduction (ESHRE), a member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
Author of more than 47 research papers.