More than 10 years of surgical gynecology experience, including work in clinics abroad
Area of expertise
- Holds a diploma of Vitebsk State Medical University dated to June 24, 2000, majoring in Medical Business. Completed residency training majoring in Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Medicine Institute of Mordovia State University named after N.P. Ogarev.
- Holds a certificate by Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University majoring in Obstetrics and Gynecology, valid through 2023.
- Ultrasonography certificate issued by The Central State Medical Academy of Affairs Management Department of President of Russian Federation, valid through October 21, 2021.
- Received professional re-training at the Russian State Medical University of Roszdrav majoring in Health Management and Public Health.
- Received professional training with a specialization in Ultrasonography at the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
Holds multiple practical course certificates on:
- ‘Treatment procedure of vaginal prolapses with the help of pelvic floor repair system Gynecare Prolift’.
- ‘The procedure of surgical treatment of stress incontinence in women by TVT and TVT-Obturator’.
- ‘Application of the wide range radio wave surgery and argon beam coagulator ablation in diagnostics and treatment of gynecological diseases’ with license to operate Photek EA 141 system.
- ‘Menopause management in women with endocrine disorders — theory and practice’.
- ‘Modern aspects of pathogenesis, diagnostics, and treatment of mammary gland diseases’.
- ‘21st century: pressing issues of assisted reproductive technologies’.
- ‘New methods of reproductive function rehabilitation — in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer to the uterus’.
- ‘Correction of involutional changes of anogenital region in women and men. Contour plastic surgery’ and others.
Is a member of Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR) and European Society for Human Reproduction (ESHRE). An active member of the Association of Surgeons of India. Repeatedly took part in the work of annual European and Russia-wide congresses on human reproduction issues. Masters all of the infertility treatment methods, including conservative ones and assisted reproductive technologies (ART).