IVF in Moscow
If you want to do IVF in a specialized hospital in Moscow, we invite you to contact our Life Line medical center. Regardless of your place of registration, you will be able to pass all diagnostic tests, preparation for IVF and have an IVF procedure itself. Besides, we will offer to you result monitoring and pregnancy management services.
How to get information about IVF and sign up for IVF procedure
- To get initial information, contact our reception by calling +7 495 668 6171. Our specialist will answer your questions and provide a connection over Skype with your physician at any time convenient for you.
- Initial consultation - which, as mentioned above, will be held on Skype - is just an acquaintance and discussion. You will be able to ask questions about the procedure and its prospects. You can talk with a fertility specialist and fix the day of your visit to Moscow.
- If you decide to have an IVF procedure in our clinic, a personal manager will deal with your case. The specialist will provide you a full support during your stay in Moscow.
What documents you need
In order to be admitted to our clinic, you will need to prepare the following documents:
- Photocopy of your marriage certificate (if your marriage is registered);
- Results of the tests and examinations that you have had.
If you have not passed any tests or don't like their results (e.g. you don't trust the laboratory, or the results are outdated), we will inform you where you can have the examination. You may have your tests at your place of residence or in Moscow.
Who and how will meet you in Moscow
We have made sure that you have nothing to worry about on your arrival to Moscow. Your personal manager will see to it that you are met and get your accommodation.
- You can get your accommodation at a hotel (we will book a room for you) or be admitted to the clinic
* For more detailed information please contact us by calling +7 495 668 6171, or leave an application and we will call you back as soon as possible
- You will be met at the airport/railway station and brought to the selected hotel or straight to the clinic.