M.D., Obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist
Obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist
Owns all of the methods of infertility treatment, including conservative and assisted reproductive technologies (ART). Over 10 years of experience in surgical gynecology, including in foreign clinics.
In charge of:
- treatment of infertility (intrauterine insemination (IUI), and in vitro fertilization (IVF), preparation and performance of surrogacy and donorship programs);
- Ultrasonic diagnostics in obstetrics, and gynecology;
- Gynecological endocrinology;
- Performance of gynecological surgeries (diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy, hysteroresectoscopy, echosalpingography);
- treatment of uterine cervix pathologies with radiosurgery method, removal of benign lesions (cysts, polyps, papillomas), colposcopy, diagnosis and
- treatment of sexually transmitted diseases;
- plastic surgery in gynecology (labia minora and labia majora plastics, hymenoplasty);
- prenatal care.
Mrs. Singh graduated from Vitebsk State Medical University, clinical residency on specialty “Obstetrics and Gynecology” in Ogarev Medical Institute of Moscow State University.
Had a professional requalification in at Russian Medical University of the RF Ministry of Health in specialty “Organization of health care and public health, studies at Advanced Training Faculty of Russian University of Peoples' Friendship specializing in “Ultrasound diagnostics”.
Holds certificates of practical courses:
- “Technique of operative treatment of vaginal prolapse using Gynecare Prolift pelvic floor reconstruction system”;
- “Technique of operative treatment of stress incontinence in women using TVT and TVT-Obturator systems”;
- “Application of wide-band R-wave surgery and argon plasma ablation in diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases with a right to operate
- Photek EA 141 system”;
- “Care of menopause in women with endocrine diseases - theory and practice”;
- “Modern aspects of pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases”;
- “21-th century: issues of assisted reproductive technologies”;
- “New methods of restoration of human reproduction function - in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer into uterine cavity”;
- “Correction of involutional changes of anogenital area in women and men. Intimate contour plastics” etc.
Member of the Russian and European Associations of Human Reproduction. Member of the Indian Medical Association of Surgeons. Regularly participates in the work of the European and Russian congresses on human reproduction.