M.D.,Obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist
Obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist
Obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist, gynecologist-endocrinologist, high level certificate physician
Mrs. Nizhnik mastered all of the methods of infertility treatment, including ART (ECF, oocyte donorship, surrogacy, intrauterine insemination), ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology. Performs all types of gynecological surgery (diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy, hysteroresectoscopy, echosalpingoscopy);
In charge of:
- diagnosis and treatment of infertility using various ART methods;
- treatment of diseases in the field of gynecologic endocrinology;
- treatment of pathologies of uterine cervix using radiowave method, removal of benign formations of vulva and vagina (warts, papillomas);
- diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases of female genital sphere, sexually transmitted diseases, colposcopy;
- plastic surgery in gynecology (labia minora plastics);
- care of high risk pregnancy cases, including patients after ECF, with multigene hereditary thrombophilias, APS syndrome;
- management of patients with recurrent pregnancy loss, placement of obstetrical vaginal pessary.
Mrs. Nizhnik graduated from Far-Eastern State Medical University. Graduated from the clinical internship at Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology, RAMS. Had a requalification training in Gynecological Endocrinology and treatment of endocrine infertility in women, and the course "Assisted reproductive technologies in treatment of female and male infertility". Obtained additional specialization on ultrasound diagnostics in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Surgical Laparoscopy.
Member Of ESHRE, RAHR. Participates in international and Russian conferences, regularly improves her professional skills.