M.D.,Obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist, ultrasonic medical investigation specialist
Obstetrician-gynecologist, fertility specialist, ultrasonic medical investigation specialist, chief physician Physician of Qualification Category I. Mastered all methods of infertility treatment, including use of ART (assisted reproductive technologies). Participated in preparation and performance of more than 1000 ECF cycles.
In charge of:
- Infertility treatment: ovulation stimulation, intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in ECF programs, preimplantation genetic diagnosis during ECF cycles, all kinds of surrogacy and donorship programs.
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis during ECF cycles.
- Ultrasonic diagnostics in obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology.
- Gynecological endocrinology.
- Surgical gynecology: performance of diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy, hysteroresectoscopy, minor plastic surgeries
- Treatment of pathology of cervix uteri using radiosurgery methods.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Prenatal care.
Mrs. Ilyina graduated from Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, clinical residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Chair of Gynecological Diseases and Reproductive Health, Institute for Advanced Training of Physicians at Pirogov National Medical Surgical Center. In addition to her main specialty, Mrs. Ilyina is a specialist in ultrasonic diagnostics, certified specialist in ART, and gynecological endocrinology.
Member of the Russian and European Associations of Human Reproduction. Regularly participates in the work of the European and Russian congresses on human reproduction. Successfully combines research work with medical practice and health advisory activities.